Sometimes people say or write things that stick with you for a month, a year, or a lifetime. I keep quotes with me that I use to inspire, motivate, console, uplift, or challenge me. Here are a few of my favorite quotes and hopefully they can do the same for you.
· "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel" - Maya Angelou.
· "It Always Seems Impossible Until It's Done." -Nelson Mandela
· “Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are.” – Brene Brown
· “What if I fall? Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” - Erin Hanson
· “The best way out is always through.” –Robert Frost
· “You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
· “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.” – George Bernard Shaw
· “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
· “Yesterday is ashes, tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.” —Old Eskimo Proverb
Until next time. Say Motivated!