Let’s Talk Affirmations But for Mental Health Professionals!
This one of my favorite topics because it helps so much with positive self-talk. I’m going to list quite a few affirmations to help with those new in their career, kind of new in their career, and those who have been around awhile. Use these affirmations to give yourself a pep talk or remind yourself you are kind, smart & important ( in the words of the movie The Help). Small joke, but seriously use these when you feel like you need to remind yourself or just as a consistent confirmation that you are doing an amazing job.
· I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing
· Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen
· Am I good enough? Yes I am.
· The perfect moment is this one
· I am deliberate and afraid of nothing
· Who I am inside is what helps me make and do everything in life
· Nothing can dim the light that shines from within
· I’m better than I used to be. Better than I was yesterday.
· I choose peace.
· My past is not a reflection of my future.
· I’m allowed to take time to heal.
· The point of life is balance, not perfection.
· I choose not to criticize myself or others around me.
· I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
· I let go of all that no longer serves me.
· I love myself fully.
· I can do anything I put my mind to.
· I’m worthy of respect and acceptance.
· My contributions to the world are valuable.
· To make small steps toward big goals is progress.
· My life is full of potential.
· I give myself permission to take time for myself.
· I always try to see the bright side of things.
· I am grateful for the things I have in life.
· I appreciate the opportunities I've been given.
Until Next Time ... Stay Motivated!